LATEST PATTAYA CONDOS FOR SALE
Special listings in many nice locations and at a very good price
LATEST PATTAYA CONDOS FOR RENT
Special rental listings in many nice locations and at a very good price
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PATTAYA?
Pattaya is a glamorous city during the day and comes alive during the night, Pattaya is also a hotspot for tourists. There are many different cultures residing in Pattaya and this makes it a very international city. When buying a property here it offers good returns as it can be easy rented.
Pattaya is great city for living or retirement. Find out more what Pattaya has to offer.
Are you searching for property interest in Pattaya? Then a condominium will be the best to purchase. Condominiums not only offer good returns but can be purchased by foreigners and are available in the most central areas in Pattaya. Maintenance fees are also much lower compared to houses which makes it a very attractive investment.
Pattaya Real Estate Market
Become familiar with the Pattaya condo market and learn about pricing and maintenance fee’s.
What kind of condos does Pattaya offer?
Condos are well known and the most sold in the real estate market. Pattaya offers a wide range of different types and sizes available for purchase.
for singels or short-term visitors there are studios available. These are small compact units. If your staying longer and need something larger there are 1 bedroom units available and for families 2 or 3 bedrooms condos.
All come in different prices ranges depending on location and size.
- Studio condos start from 21 to 36 square meters in Pattaya and are available for 1 million THB or more.
- 1 bedroom condos start from 27 to 64 square meters. These are larges units and are available for 1.8 million or more.
- 2 bedroom condos start from 48 to 250 square meters. These are comfortable condo units and are available for 4 million or more.
What are the most popular areas in Pattaya?
- When you would like access to public transport and like to do everything by walking. Central Pattaya is a good location, near beach road and many facilities around.
- For more upper class condos with direct beach access and stunning sea views North Pattaya is the place to be. It offers a luxurious lifestyle with easy access to the city.
- Jomtien is the lowest priced area. This is 6.5 KM away from Central Festival, Pattaya second road.
- Pratumnak is known for a great location. Pratumnak is located between Central Pattaya and Jomtien and makes this a very attractive area for customers that just want to stay a few minutes from the vibrant nightlife.
- Another very popular area is South Pattaya. Condos in this area are coming with a very good price. The area is great and offers everything for customers that want to live in the bustling city.
What does a condo cost in Pattaya?
|Condo Size||Avg. Price|
How is the lifestyle Pattaya?
Like we mentioned earlier Pattaya is a great city for living. It offers a wide range of attractions and golf courses and not to forget the vibrant nightlife and a modern city with good infrastructure. The city has many 5 stars accommodations and get millions of visitors each year that choose Pattaya as their holiday destination. Pattaya has the best seafood restaurants in Thailand. Properties are affordable and quality of living standard is high.
Why should you invest in Pattaya condos?
- Pattaya offers the best rental returns at the Eastern Seaboard. Condos fetch an average of 5% to 8% yearly ROI. There are always customers that want to rent a property in Pattaya. Pattaya has a big expat community with over 5000 foreign expat families that work for companies at the Eastern Seaboard. All these foreigners need accommodations and mostly rent because company pays for it.
- The real estate marketing in Pattaya is very strong and a property will never be empty for long. A small one bedroom unit can easy earn 15,000 THB monthly with a 1 year renting contract. Prime locations can even earn more and no income taxes need to be paid. This means you can earn 100% of the income!
For other information and Pattaya property news visit our news section.